Joyce Connor Cosmetics
Joyce Connor Cosmetics Konjac Sponge is made by adding water to Konjac root powder, thickening it into a paste.
The paste is mixed with calcium hydroxide to make it alkaline and it’s then heated to solidify it.
The mixture is frozen overnight and dried slowly to evaporate all the water and alkaline.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Hydrates skin and balances pH
- Eliminates excess sebum
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Rich in vitamins – Konjac contains vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D and E) proteins, lipids,
- fatty acids and minerals such as zinc, copper, iron and magnesium.
- These vitamins naturally nourish and smooth the skin.
- There are no chemicals, so minimal irritation even for the most sensitised skins.
- The konjac sponge is completely compostable.
- Suitable for men, women and children.
Bamboo Charcoal contains mineral combined with the konjac. The bamboo charcoal eliminates oil, draws out dirt and excess sebum out of the pores.
Green Tea has a sterilisation effect and combats inflammation caused by acne. Also suitable for sensitised or irritated skins.
Citrus Fruit essence is used to keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
The leaves of the cherry blossom tree are used as an ingredient to repair and smooth skin.
The pure white konjac has nothing added and is suitable for very sensitive skins and even babies.
Please allow 3-5 working days to receive your order.
Postage and Packaging is free for orders over £30.
Orders will be shipped the same day if orders are completed by 12pm.
Orders will be posted Monday to Friday only (except bank holiday).
Started to use this on recommendation from Joyce and just love it - its really great to cleanse my face. Brilliant
I’ve been using this little sponge for a couple of weeks now and I love it! I use half the amount of face wash as it’s applied directly to the sponge which is great. The shape is perfect, not too big, not too small. It’s super soft so doesn’t feel abrasive yet I can tell my skin feels cleansed and refreshed. Love it!